Friday, June 7, 2013

Action plans


So......how do we get there from here? Obviously if I want the lower right to happen, the upper left (the Steps) have to increase.  But we all have to have a place to start, right? So, using my Fitbit, I am going to start adding steps each week.  I think I got carried away when I tried to do this the 1st time, so I'm going a little slower this time.  But slow is ok, because at least it's not sitting glued to the couch!! 




See all of these people that I have in front of me? I'm ok with that, for now, because I'm going to be working toward that.  I'm going to be working to get to 1 mile consistently first, starting this week (ok, well, today!).  2,500 steps (approx) per day X 7 days = 17,500! Look at the dent that would already make in getting caught up to the others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment