Thursday, June 20, 2013

Updates

Just a quick update:

Still doing well with eating and haven't had a real pig out day this week (Yay me!) Still working to consistently get steps in.  I need to figure out something that makes it a challenge or something - walking during commercials, a "reward" for reaching a step goal that will be a challenge, that kind of thing.  The thing is, usually that doesn't work for me because there is no reward I can think of myself that is motivating enough, I don't care enough...lol!

Have a few feelers out for jobs, really hoping and praying that the ones I applied for yesterday is THE one because I could possibly do it from home and go to the office once or twice a week.  Also have a staffing agency that is supposed to be looking for something for me.  I don't have faith since this is the 2nd one.  I am starting to think that places might think that they are hiring but haven't actually decided to do it yet.

Whatever you do today, make it an awesome Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment