Sunday, July 28, 2013

Exercise Accountability 07/28/2013



Here is a picture of me after I did the Biggest Loser At-Home Challenge video.  I worked hard doing this one, as you can see.  I decided I was feeling strong enough today I was going to do the whole program! Whew! That workout kicked my booty! I do need to get some hand weights so that I can add those to the programs that I have been doing.  I am thinking I'll start with 5# weights and will work up to heavier ones after that! This one has 10 minute cardio segments and then 10 minute strength training segments.  I'm not particularly fond of Anna K. in these videos, but next time I can do with just the music and I don't have to listen to her :) The 2nd set of cardio and strength training are with Bob Harper and they are intense.  Plus we have the windows open and it's about 75° so it's not super cool in here!!

I am having trouble right now keeping my food in check though.  I feel like I'm hungry about 1/2 hour after we eat and I don't have a ton of junky food in the house (or good food for that matter) and so I am starving by the time I get to a meal time.  The water has helped a lot but I still ate a huge lunch and was looking for more.  I wish I could be one of those people who can just eat whatever they want and not worry about it, but I'm not, stupid genes!! LOL! Well, at least I can eat supper now after I worked out.  Crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment