Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Exercise Accountability 07/31/13 and News!



Whew! Didn't really mean to do that many calories (again) but did the Biggest Loser X-Train video today and did all three parts.  Note to self - do not do all three parts together. Whew!! The first two parts were decent but still a good calorie burn and the last part was the same four exercises repeated, which doesn't sound like much, but when you are doing squats for an entire minute, plus burpees, etc, yeah, by the last set, my butt was burning! 

Big news, I have a temp to hire job that starts on Monday.  It sounds a lot about what I was doing before and I'm excited to be working again.  I hope that this all goes well and I can get hired on as a regular employee when the time comes.  Going out this weekend to buy business professional clothes- whatever that means.  I will get some nice things and see what everyone else is wearing and then can add on as needed.  

1 comment: